American Pride Industrial Equipment, a “Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business” is declaring war on the use of Hammers. We have noticed many employees are still opting to use a hammer to dive in or drive out steel pins and there is a much easier and safer way. Honsa Ergonomic Technologies has developed a new style of percussive driver which will help reduce “Hand and Arm Vibration Syndrome” (HAVS). Honsa has developed a propriety polymer used in their handle to reduce the vibration by as much as 90(+)%. This reduction in vibration not only saves money in insurance costs it also increases productivity and happier employees. Please review our video on HAVS at: http://www.ampries.com/honsa.html
Riveting Tools / Riveters
Honsa vibration-reduced riveters and air hammers are used in aerospace, shipbuilding and other industries around the world.
HONSA’s patented ergonomic features make it’s tools the operators’ choice, hands down!
- Precision spool valve delivers “teasing throttle” control necessary for riveting
- Hardened piston and barrel for rugged use and long life
- Quieter and lighter than comparable riveters
- Harmonic and impact vibration greatly reduced
- No metal to metal contact between handle and barrel
- Increased power to weight ratio
- Aerospace/Airframe Riveting
- Roll Pin Driving
- Dowel Pin Driving
- Weld Peening
- Spike Driving
- Freeze Plug Driving
- Weld Destruction
The line includes: Chipping Hammers, Vertical Grinders, Riveting Tools, Suspension Bails, Scalers and Needle Scalers, Weld Destruct Tools and Kits, Chisels and Accessories.