How To Apply Mighty Line Floor Tape?
- Make sure the floors are clean, dry, and the floors are above 50 degrees Fahrenheit. Use a degreaser or denatured alcohol to clean the floors.
Benefits of Mighty Line Floor Tape:
- Mighty Line’s peel-and-stick adhesive leaves no residue when removed.
- Mighty Line floor tape is thick, tough, and the special Mighty Line formula helps resist abrasion.
- Ability to change workflow area quickly and easily.
- Mighty Line floor tape is 50 mil thick with beveled edges
- Mighty Line floor tape withstands industrial brush scrubbers, forklifts, and heavy industrial wheel traffic.
- No downtime associated with paint
- Faster to install than paint
- Mighty Line widths: 2,3,4 and 6 inch
- Mighty Line lengths: 100 feet for all tapes except reflective floor tape
- Solid Colors: Yellow, White, Orange, Blue, Red, Green, Black, Brown, Gray and Purple
- Mighty Line floor tape is patented and Proudly Made in the USA